Situated on Chandos Road in Redland, Bristol, we are a modern & vibrant restaurant offering creative, refined cooking, as well as an attentive, knowledgeable service from friendly staff in a relaxed, elegant dining room.
We champion all that is local – farmers, growers, suppliers – even local artists who show their work in our restaurant.
Inaugurated in August 2012, it took wilks restaurant only one year to gain recognition, earning a Michelin star in September 2013.
Under the dedicated direction of its two owners James & Christine & with the help of a professional team, wilks awaits to welcome you to a dining experience you won’t ever forget.
diverse menu choice to suit all tastes
philosophy is centred on offering choice & value to our customers
- Friday, Saturday & Sunday: choice of great value 2/3 course set menu or our 5/6 course menu gourmand
- Sunday lunch special: beef Wellington
- Wednesday, Thursday & Sunday: choice of à la carte menu or 5/6 or 7 course menu gourmand.
- Friday & Saturday: choice of or 5/6 or 7 course menu gourmand.
- For vegetarians, pescatarians or guests with any other dietary requirements, we request 48 hours notice. We do not cater for vegetarian guests for dinner on Fridays & Saturdays . We are sorry for the inconvenience this may cause.